Derwent 32881 Watercolor Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, 12 Count
The beauty of watercolour within a pencil – Softness and subtlety with watercolour flexibility. Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolour medium. Derwent Watercolour pencils are easy to use and you can mix them with water to create interesting colour flows.
- Can be used wet or dry for drawing and painting
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolor medium
- Wet paper for intense colors with soft edges, or wet the pencil first for rich, textured lines
- Pencils retain their full intensity however you use them
- 12 colors are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
4 in stock